Simphony, MICROS’ first Software as a Service (SaaS) offering, is an enterprise, service-oriented architecture (SOA), point of sale (POS), solution, ideal for a wide range of food and beverage operations, from hotels, resorts, casinos, cruise ships and stadiums to restaurants and franchises – encompassing table service and quick service businesses.
MICROS Simphony POS provides an enterprise approach, scaling from a single site to thousands of properties across brands, time zones and even continents.
SOA allows organisations to deploy the hosted POS system using a design that provides flexibility, resiliency and streamlined integration of applications.
Simphony is designed for SaaS deployment into diverse environments to deliver the complex, mission-critical functions demanded by the most innovative customers. SaaS alleviates the burden of software maintenance, ongoing operation and support.
Benefits for your business
- Ability to scale from one site to hundreds of locations across timezones
- Streamline operations by managing your entire POS system from a single application
- Integrate key business functions such as property management systems and credit card interfaces
- Be more resilient against network downtime
- Eliminate the costs and risks associated with operating multiple local servers